Friday, May 30, 2008

Conqured!


Conquered! May 30, 2008





So I woke up early and took a shower no excitement there and I thought why not go test the chemicals…. Guess what? It was at 7.6 and 2.0 J I should probably add chlorine stabilizer, but I have to read the instructions first. That won’t probably be until later, we are going out exploring, yay! I wish this damn cough would go away, that would make my life grand but no my lungs disagree. The CVS/pharmacy is going to think I’m a drug dealer because of all the stuff I bought, Tylenol and some stupid store brand that makes my chest feel funny… STOP THE DAMN COUGHING, that’s all I ask for.


I have these Ricola natural honey whatever and they taste really funny, but without a choice I’m stuck piling it in and in and in until I whatever and I’m supposed to eat two once an hour… yeah I had like 12 yesterday in the span of four hours…. I’m waiting for the cough suppressant starts to work.


Alright, it is now 7:15 at night and we went in search of places where the girls are going on ‘trips’ the first one we went to a lighthouse and to a pier. At the visitor center, we got to see some stuffed real animals (like an otter and a furry white rat thing) Next to that they had a scatology thing, ‘Know your Poo’ kind of idea. Yeah didn’t look at that too long. Next to that there was a gross fish tank with dead bodies (fish bodies) and crabs and whatnot, the water was so cloudy . I guess the place was a confederate base during the civil war, not a bright idea because the union could’ve easily trapped you in the bay…. Honestly think these through! If I was in the confederacy, not saying that for their reasons because I’m anti slavery, but I would of killed the Union. RESPECT MY AUTHORITY and that had to be one of the best South Parks ever. From there we went to a beach saw the Chesapeake Bay and Gumbo found this skeleton thing that I took. We went over this crazy bridge that just went higher and higher and higher and got longer longer and even more longer…. SOOOO cool and went through this city it was small and like Washington, I wanted to see the science center called Solomon's Island (The bridge made Cheetah and Gumbo sick, it was soooo cool)….


Oh I forgot to tell about the freaking groundhog squirrel beaver thing, it was huge! I wanted to take a picture but we were in the car, from there we went to St. Mary’s City where it was the first city in Maryland, where they have the actors (SOUTH PARK AGAIN!!) and we didn’t get to see anything much because we didn’t want to pay for it… There was archaeology all over and an exhibit where the guy from the Smithsonian wasn’t there I would’ve been glad to go the Smithsonian to talk to him. Anyway I am all over the place and in the end we ended up in La Platta because Calvert Cliffs wasn’t where it was supposed to be (You know with sharks and whales and other junk because Maryland was under water and receded and animals died) and we ended up at this lake with a huge bridge and a random lake with high leaves, like in that Hooked Wii game.


We did a lot of driving…. I mean REALLY, Really a lot. All over the bay and OH we ate Wendy’s and the guy who served us is over zealous for serving us and boy was he annoying. “I’m not going to help you, I want to help her….Uh no…” to the point where it was almost mean… he had one fogged glass…IT WAS PISSING ME OFF!!! And he was very dismissive and trying to be funny about it, not working much. I'm getting pretty fed up with Wendy's in Maryland...I mean in WVC its always so fast and whatnot..... whatever.


Uh we ended up coming back to camp and when I check the chemicals again it was at an amazing 7.6 and 1.0... YAY and the angels rejoiced as the heaven opened up and prayed... that is the first time I've been consistent on chemicals... since I've been here :)... I'm happy now. We'll see how it is tomorrow.....


I'm sunburned... not so happy. I didn't realize that until like uhh now. All the walking around the light houses and docks and near water and bridges.... I really want to go to Calvert Cliffs sometime soon, the archeology around there must be crazy.


We had our first 'staff' meeting about Precamp, it was fun.... and I totally turned around my 'what is a girl scout' thing from Jepordy to a "Who wants to be a millionaire' theme, I really wanted to do Match game 76 or a Newly Wed Game. How hardcore is that? But it wouldn't work with my topic. . .. . . .Well after that it was two hours after and they went to Wawa and I got to finish this...my doctor exploded and so I had to swifter the floor or whatever......



I'm going to go to bed... 12:40 am, we've had a long day...



Music: In the Ghetto, Lisa Marie and Elvis

No comments: